Wednesday, September 10, 2008

:)
That smile should be considered a felony.

Quote of the day:
im alternating btwn wanting to reach thru the screen to strangle you and wanting to ggigle nonstop + dance around the house
Smart people with inner beauty know what I mean:D

Life's not fair, but it's good. Especially when you're suddenly bestowed with perfect timing & sweet surprises. & some caramel in your chocolate too of course(:

Mugging days(+nights) have been one of the happiest periods in my J1 life. Yes, I know, amazing. Haha that's why we want mug-overs AFTER promos (like we'll actually get work done but ohwell miracles happen)) We've been very very productive, but breaks are still a blast. My most vigorous exercise nowadays would be laughing at my dear retards til breathing becomes difficult. Though there may be another reason for my breath to catch. Tada(ha)! The late nights & odd sleeping hours have made me super tired, in a contented way.

"Shit now I look at you, I'll think of The Game & I'll lose! Wear a paper bag! oh wait if I see the paper bag, I'll be reminded of why it's there and I'll lose! URGH." teehee, it's so easy to disturb the guys in class.

I like the informal pic, we look like a sucha fun, harmonious family- which we mostly are(: Forgive my eyes for the continued gazing at Qi.. gosh I sound like some perverse stalker :D

We're so cute right(:
nothing can deflate my ego because i'm in too good a mood

So what if I'm living in denial?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home